I'm due for my bi-annual phone upgrade from Verizon. Should I get an iPhone?
- I'd feel cool.
- I'd have internet everywhere--GPS, email, you name it. Currently I have no data plan.
- The phone itself wouldn't cost that much once my upgrade is factored in.
- Texting would be way easier than it is on my current flip phone.
- I already have an iPod Touch that gives me wireless access anywhere its available.
- The extra $30 a month wouldn't break me, but would mean cutting back on other luxuries like beer, fancy cheese, and occasional movies in the theatre.
- It would be the 3GS.
- I've been fine with my phone so far--not in love, but getting by.
If you have a suggestion for me other than an iPhone on the Verizon plan, please use comments to share!
Clash of the Mentally Damaged Comic Book Playboy Characters: Batman vs. Iron Man!
Do you actually go to shopping malls and *buy things* there?